In my previous post ….. TIME….. I am able to define the importance and the vital factor that time plays in our life as a person.
It is essential in human being without it our life become useless, no meaning, and empty. It is a milestone for people because we are all getting old, everyday, year by year and just like everything else in our world we are all have endings. We can never return the yesterday and the other day.
Let us go deeper about the word….TIME.
“Time is what we want most, but… what we use worst. ~William Penn”
I am watching the docu of ORAS NA! It is a documentary of GMA-7 (IT’s TIME) hosted by Richard Gutierrez.
They tackled about the deadlines of our nature from all of our resources. According to the Scientific experts expect the world’s forests disappear by 2020, fresh water supplies by 2025, while fossil fuels by 2030 and seafood stocks may be depleted by 2050.
The story have the intense effect to all the viewers who can able to watched it because it is very timely and bring awareness to all human who lives in this world.
In our home:
– If we take a bath let us use faucet instead of shower or Take short showers and use rinse water in cleaning our porch and vehicles to conserve water.
– Use energy saving light bulbs, turn off the power when you’re not in a room and use power strips on things like TV’s and game consoles.
– Eat seasonally and locally produced food and use organic products.
– Try to grow your own fruits and vegetables in your backyard and plant trees or join and support conservation groups
– Insulate your home so you can use less energy for heating or cooling.
– Walk or ride on a bicycle if the destination is closer it is a good form of exercise and also lessen the expenses or catch public transport to lessen the air pollution from our vehicles.
Those are some little ways we can do at home that we can contribute to our environment in order for us to help conserving our natural resources.
Running out of time?
No, although there is a forecast about this matter but we can still avoid it or make our resources life longer by conserving it and using it wisely.
Let’s do it hand in hand not for our self only but for our kids, grand children and for our next generation.
It is in our hands to make it possible, don’t just wait and let others do it for you…..
So… It’s TIME….
- Water Conservation in and around Your Home (losaltosrealtor.wordpress.com)
- Energy conserving savings 2!! (evervescence.wordpress.com)